Tuesday, April 7, 2015

An Open Letter to the CDSA Community

April 1, 2015


Dear CDSA Community:

Warmest greetings from your new school director!

Let me introduce myself. I am Rev. Fr. Orlando B. Cantillon. You can call me Fr. Orly for short. I was born in Valenzuela City. I am the eldest among six siblings of four brothers and two sisters. I was ordained priest in 1986 and this year is my twenty eight year of serving as a priest.



Let me share with you some of my principles and philosophy of education:

   1. I believe in the uniqueness of every individual person.
   2. I believe in the dignity of each human being.
   3. I believe that every child has a tremendous potential.
   4. I believe that education is to draw out the best in every person.
   5. I believe that the role of a teacher is to facilitate learning.
   6. I believe that all personnel of the school are teacher of values.
   7. I believe that CDSA is an acre of God's Grace.
   8. I believe that we: parents, teachers, non-teaching personnel, pupils and students form a community of learning and teaching.
   9. I believe that God has a beautiful plan for our school.
  10. I believe that all of us are loved by God unconditionally.

Let us pray for each other. Let us pray for the realization of our dreams. Let us pray always for nothing is impossible with God.


God bless you,

Fr. Orlando B. Cantillon
School Director

No comments:

Post a Comment